Comment on page
Understanding usage data
Monitoring usage metrics is essential to staying ahead of the competition and providing your customers with the best possible service.
As a team member, you have access to the Statistics section of the dashboard. In fact, this section is set as the default landing page when you log in. You'll find three modules here: 'This period', 'Real time' and 'Date range'.
This module displays the metrics that will affect your next bill.
- Participation minutes The number of minutes your participants have spent in this billing period's sessions, from the moment they join until they leave or the session ends.
- Contracted limit The number of prepaid minutes included in your plan, for this period.
- Percentage The % of participation minutes / contracted limit.
- Max concurrent sessions The simultaneous active rooms peak registered during this period. Note that rooms with zero participants are not considered active. Learn more.
- Contracted limit The number concurrent sessions allowed in your plan.
- Percentage The % of concurrent sessions / contracted limit.
- Max concurrent participants The simultaneous active participants peak registered during this period.
- Contracted limit The number concurrent participants allowed in your plan.
- Percentage The % of concurrent participants / contracted limit.
Beyond the above three contracted limits, the 'concurrent participants per session' limit will also be applied. No more users than the contracted will be able to join sessions under your account. Note this metric is not displayed in the dashboard Statistics section.
- Recorded minutes The total number of recorded minutes.
- Recording storage The number of recorded minutes stored — remember you can always delete your recordings.
Your billing period can be one month or one year, depending on your team owner's choice.
This module displays a few key metrics selected to give you a general idea of your current usage.
- Live participants The number of participants currently active in a session.
- Active recordings The number of sessions being recorded just now.
Select a date-range to segment data and get focused insights of the below metrics. Metrics are displayed in a graph and in a comprehensive table view. The graph view is interactive: you may select the metrics you want to see overlapping for comparison; The table view breaks down each metric into individual days within the selected date range.
- Participation minutes The number of minutes a participant has spent in a session from the moment they join until they leave or the session ends.
- Broadcast minutes The total number of broadcasted video and audio + video only + audio only + screenshare minutes. You may hover on this metric to get the breakdown of broadcasted audio and video minutes, audio only minutes, video only minutes and screenshare minutes.
- Consumed minutes The total number of consumed video and audio + video only + audio only + screenshare minutes. You may hover on this metric to get the breakdown of consumed audio and video minutes, audio only minutes, video only minutes and screenshare minutes.
- Active participants The number of unique participants that have participated at least once in at least one session.
- Max concurrent participants Simultaneous active participants peak registered by day.
- Sessions The number of sessions ran.
- Active rooms The number of rooms used.
- Recorded minutes The number of recorded minutes.
- Max concurrent recordings The number of simultaneous recordings peaks registered by day.
- Captions minutes The number of minutes with the Captions feature enabled. Updated every 15 minutes.
- Recording storage The number of recorded minutes stored.
Click on the 'Export usage statistics' button to download the data for further processing and analysis.