As a team member, you can shape each role with a specific set of permissions.
Select any subset of roles as target roles for role-sensitive permissions. Choose 'All roles' if you want future-created roles to be automatically considered selected.
- Broadcast Will be allowed to use their peripherals to broadcast.
- Manage broadcast permission Role-sensitive Will be allowed to give and remove broadcast permission and lower raised hands of the selected roles.
- Start session When enabled, participants will be able to start sessions. They will always be able to seamlessly join sessions into locked moderated rooms, without the need to be expressly accepted. However in locked single-role rooms they need an existing participant's acceptance.
- End session Will be allowed to end the session for everyone.
- Control room entry In multi-role rooms, those with ‘control room entry’ permission can accept or reject participants joining locked sessions. This permission enables seamless entry into locked multi-role rooms. In single-role rooms, this permission doesn't apply as entry is managed by existing participants.
- See participants panel Will be allowed to see the participants panel and the ‘join’ and ‘leave’ notifications.
- Invite participants Will be allowed to invite participants into the session.
- Remove participants Role-sensitive Will be allowed to remove participants with selected roles from the session.
- Screenshare Will be allowed to share their screen's video and audio. Mobile users will not be able to share their screen.
- Manage screenshare Role-sensitive Will be allowed to give and remove screenshare permission to the selected roles. Mobile users will not be able to share their screen.
- Recording Will be allowed to start and stop recordings.
- Chat in general chat Will be allowed to chat openly in the general chat.
- Remote turn off cam / mic Role-sensitive Will be allowed to remotely mute or turn off camera of participants with with the selected roles.
- Remote ask to turn on cam / mic Role-sensitive Will be allowed to remotely ask selected roles to unmute or turn on camera.
- Raise hand Will be allowed to raise their hand to request broadcast permissions or take turns to speak.
- Manage role Role-sensitiveWill be allowed to move participants between the selected roles.